Welcome to R.P Stone Clinic
Dr.Pawan Kumar Gupta single
handedly revolutionized the treatment of Urinary Tract & kidney Stones in Haryana,
by introducing the Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy, Percutaneous
Surgery of Kidney Stones & Ureterorenoscopy with Holmium:Yag laser
lithotripsy in the nineties.
Know about Kidney Stone Treatment
Kidney stone treatment has seen
dramatic changes in last three decades. Open Kidney Stone Surgery was
replaced by Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy & Percutaneous Surgery
of Kidney Stones in Nineteen eighties & the incidence of Open Kidney Stone
Surgery was reduced to 1 to 2 %. Similarly Open Surgery for Ureteric
Stones was replaced by rigid Ureteroscopy.
Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy:-
Has a limited but definite use
today. It should be used for stones of around one cm. preferably in upper
part of Kidney.
Percutaneous Surgery of Kidney Stones:-
This is a widely practiced Key hole surgery for Kidney stones & has good
results particularly for large stones in Kidney. The Surgery has a
significant complication rate.
Flexible Ureteroscopy / Retrograde Intrarenal Surgery:-
During last one decade, a new modality of treatment in the form of
Flexible Ureteroscopy/Retrograde intrarenal Surgery is picking up fast for
treatment of Kidney Stones. This procedure is a natural hole surgery & is
associated with minimal complications. The procedure is expensive because
of higher cost of Equipment & disposables & also has a long learning
Click to view
presentation for kidney stone removal by RIRS
KIDNEY AND URETERAL STONES
• Stone disease is among the most painful
and prevalent urological
• Millions of kidney stone cases are
diagnosed each year.
• Majority of kidney stones pass out of the body spontaneously without any
TYPES OF STONES
1. The most common stones are calcium oxalate kidney stones followed by
calcium phosphate kidney stones.
2. A less common type of stone is caused by infection in the urinary
tract. This type of kidney stone is called a struvite or infection stone.
3. Much less common are the pure uric acid kidney stones.
4. Much rarer is the hereditary type of kidney stones called cystine
stones and even more rare are those linked to other hereditary disorders.
5. There are number of other stones also which form less than 5% of total
R P Stone Clinic Pvt.Ltd.
SCF: 30-31, Sector
– 11, Near Angel Prime Mall, HUDA Colony, Panipat – 132103, India . Telephone 0180 – 2697174 Fax
0180 – 4001785 Email:
R P Stone Clinic Pvt.Ltd.
R P Stone Clinic Pvt. Ltd.
Basement N-236, GK-1,
New Delhi 110048,India
By Appointment only Call
Karnal R P Stone Clinic Pvt.
Ltd. 37- 38, Sector 14,
Stones Treatment In Delhi- Kidney Stones Treatment by RIRS in india - Kidney
Stones by Flexible Ureteroscopy - Kidney Stones Treatment in NCR-
Stone Removal by RIRS - RIRS Kidney Stone Treatment india | Crafted by webcraftonline.com